Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

Never speak out of anger, Never act out of fear, Never choose from impatience,



When I celebrate myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
I loafe and invite my soul,
I lean and loafe at my ease... observing a spear of summer grass.




Never speak out of anger,
Never act out of fear,
Never choose from impatience,
But wait... and peace will appear.




If today
If today was the last day of my life
I would leave all worries aside
I would be thankful to be alive
I would be all right
I would just smile
If today was the last day of my life
I would stop to smell the roses
I would appreciate all that surrounds me
I would be friendly, and I would laugh
I would take the time to be closer


If today was the last day of my life
I would pass on peace
I would be generous
I would pass on love
I would deeply breath


If today was the last day of my life
I would accept peacefully all that comes,
including my death,
for death
is just a new beginning.


Cristina Diaz
The sun and stars that float in the open air... the
appleshaped earth and we upon it... surely the drift
of them is something grand;
I do not know what it is except that it is grand, and that it
is happiness,
And that the enclosing purport of us here is not a speculation,
or bon-mot or reconnoissance,
And that it is not something which by luck may turn out
well for us, and without luck must be a failure for us,
And not something which may yet be retracted in a certain
contingency.
Walt Whitman
When by my solitary hearth I sit,
And hateful thoughts enwrap my soul in gloom;
When no fair dreams before my 'mind's eye' flit,
And the bare heath of life presents no bloom;
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
And wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!
John Keats


In the time of Global recession
its very Imp that You
Think Positive
So join our club 
http://think-positive-club.blogspot.com



As per more then 350 search Engines including AltaVista, Bing, Google and Yahoo
Expert Team Of Aerosoft is Best Aviation SEO KPO Team in Asia
 
Best Aviation Managers in Asia:

Best HR Manager in Asia :
Er Reema Chordiya [ BE (CS) MBA (HR)] 
reemac@aerosoftorg.in

Best HR Manager Manager Operations in Asia :
Er Anubha Barod [ B.E. MBA [ E Comm]
anubha.barod@aerosoftseo.com

Best Manager Marketing in Asia  :
Ankita Mishra [ B Sc (CS) MBA (Mktg)]
AnkitaM@aerosoftorg.in

Best Aviation Software Engineer Cum Aviation Blogger in Asia:
Ruchika Mandore [ BCA ]

No comments:

Post a Comment